The current list of courses available to PhD students can be found here:
The list below has examples of courses and credits from previous years.
- Introduction to postgraduate studies (3hp), next edition will take place in April 2023. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Getting started with R (1hp), next edition will take place between January 18-20 2023. Contact: email@example.com.
- Modern statistics in natural sciences (5hp), next edition will take place between January-March 2022. Contact: göran.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modeling in ecology and evolution (5hp), next edition will take place in January-March 2023. Contact: email@example.com.
- Exit from postgraduate studies (1.5hp), November 2023 (via Zoom). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific writing & publishing (2hp), next edition will take place in December 2023. Contact: email@example.com
- Science communication and outreach (2hp), usually runs in spring. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Developmental origins of disease: Effects of early-life chemical exposure on the reproductive, metabolic, and neuronal systems (2 hp) will be offered for the first time June 13-17, 2022. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 2023-05-08